The candidate's main focus will be to ensure that the customer has an exemplary experience when interacting with the Subwear brand on any platform.
- Thrill customers with service they have come to expect from Subwear by responding immediately and professionally to their queries via phone, email, live-chat or ticketing software.
- Exceed customer expectations by resolving their questions and fulfillment queries as quickly as possible.
- Process exchanges and returns efficiently and timeously.
- Manage customer expectations in a professional and courteous manner.
- Assist the customer where applicable to prevent the customer from experiencing any frustration in future.
- Work as a team to ensure that the response rate on customer queries is minimal.
- Work in an exciting and ever changing industry with a team that is passionate about customer experience in a collaborative environment.
- Proactively seek out information and solve problems in order to thrill customers.
- Continuously evaluate and identify opportunities to drive process improvements that positively impact the customer’s experience.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule and occasional overtime when needed.
- Timeous opening / closing of retail store.
- Attending to in-store clients needs and driving sales.
- Creating and improving client relationships.
- Managing stock in store and online. (product upload sheet, etc)
- Dispatch online orders.
- Managing stock transfers between branches.
- Liasing with other branches, head office and online team.
- Maintaining and improving overall look and feel of store.
- Product merchandising and maintaining neat, clean retail space.
- Managing sale periods
- Degree/Diploma advantageous.
- 1 yr + Experience dealing with customer service or within a customer centric environment.
- Experience with telephonic assistance, online chat and ticketing system workflow is advantageous.
- Positive attitude, understanding and passionate about customer experience as a whole.
- Strong attention to detail, organised with excellent time management and administration skills.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Full command of English. (A second language will be greatly advantageous)
- Confident with computers – Word and Excel, etc.
- Passionate about fashion, obviously.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Problem Analysis
- Planning and Organising
- Customer Experience Focus
- Stress Tolerance
- Verbal and Written communication
If you feel that this describes you, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.