G-Star RAW D-Staq 3D Jeans
The D-Staq pant is a simplified version of the Staq pant first launched in May 2016. It is a hybrid design combining traditional denim and chino details based on research conducted in the G-Star Raw archive.
The D-Staq 3D Slim Jeans combine a traditional 5-pocket jeans with classic chino details. Featuring 9 pockets in total.
- Mid waist
- Front: inset pockets, coin pocket moved towards the center, combined with chino side pockets- snap closure
- Back: Lowered back pockets combined with slim welt pockets, one with button
- Narrow from thigh to hem
- Zip fly
- Label at the back waist- cow grain leather
IRON BLACK SUPERSTRETCH ORGANIC
This organic superstretch denim is developed at Italian mill Candiani. Compact woven in a 3x1 right hand twill construction of 13 oz, this denim quality features the world’s first GRS Certified recycled stretch yarns from Japan. Designed to keep your jeans in shape wear after wear. It is dyed with sustainable black sulphur dye from Archroma, fading down to grey after washing.
- 13 oz stretch denim
- High stretch and recovery
- 97% Organic cotton, 3% Elastane (ROICA™ V550)
- Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. Growing organic cotton improves the soil quality, prevents water contamination and conserves biodiversity, while saving up to 60% water.
- Elastane (ROICA™ V550) is degradable premium stretch fiber from Japan, which holds a Gold Level Material Health Certificate™ from the Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute.
- Dyed with sustainable Archroma® sulfur dye
JET BLACK SCAR RESTORED
A deep shade of black, finished with worn in details and restored sections.
- Free delivery on orders above R500 anywhere in SA.
- R80 will be charged for orders under R500 anywhere in SA.
- We aim to deliver within 3 - 5 working days.
- For shipping outside of South Africa, fees will be calculated at checkout depending on your location. It will also indicate when you can expect your delivery to arrive. Delivery will be handled by DHL.
You can read more here --> Delivery Policy